Mental Health Coping Strategies*
This workshop will give promotores tools to practice and teach breathwork and gratitude journaling. We will be guiding a breathing technique and providing prompts for journaling exercises. Participants will walk away with a better understanding of how controlling one’s breathing can reduce stress and release trauma, as well as the power of journaling as a coping strategy.
- Learn how breathwork affects the nervous system.
- Be able to define the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system.
- Learn how journaling can benefit mental health. Practice gratitude journaling in order to experience some of its benefits.
- Practice and explain a breathing technique that reduces anxiety.
* Simultaneous interpretation into English